[FRIDAY] May Karaoke Night!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
karaokepyro.png

This month's Karaoke Night is TOMORROW!

When: Friday the 16th
What time: 8 PM CT / 9 PM ET
Where: TeamSpeak3 TF2 Room
Channel Password: sunny


So sorry for the late notice! But I'm back in action, and with my return from hiatus I bring a Karaoke Night for all you lovely people. :D

Remember:
* You are not required to sing; it is completely voluntary.
* No one is allowed to record your voice unless you give explicit permission!
* If this is your first time singing, you will be awarded with the prestigious achievement: The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


You do not have to sing to join us. If you want to just kill time or listen to our amazing voices, hop in the room and enjoy the show! :)
​
 
Last edited:
I might have to sing one alone this time since the duet last month didn't count. :-P we'll be there!


Sent with my owl using howler
 
I might have to sing one alone this time since the duet last month didn't count. :-P we'll be there!


Sent with my owl using howler

It should have counted. I heard you sing beautifully. :)

Although I am not opposed to you doing a solo so we can hear you again. hehe
 
I might have to sing one alone this time since the duet last month didn't count. :-P we'll be there!


Sent with my owl using howler

Well hope you have fun, I'll be camping this weekend so no song for me. My song would have been a great one too, rocket by def leppard
 
GL everyone ! Wish I could come, but I has a banquet to attend. Blow it out, guys !
 
Hey guys! This is tonight.

Password corrected to 'sunny'. Sorry about that slip-up! ^^;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top