They're Hereeeeeeeeee

Crusty Bunk Sock

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
565
Well ladies and ladies. Tanks have been released in our beloved warthunder today. As well as a few new planes. Lets just say I and many of my comrades have been looking forward to this. I cant wait to double my already large playtime of this behemoth. See you in the skies and on the ground!
 
Probably just found some symbols in his character map. And threw em together. Or he knows a different language. I'm gonna go with my first assumption however.
 
Probably just found some symbols in his character map. And threw em together. Or he knows a different language. I'm gonna go with my first assumption however.

I hope not, that would make me inferior, I will never be inferior..
 
Last edited:
Anyone want a banana? Freshly peeled from that T-34's barrel.
4243BF5203AC99A8F5A99E718032A8786761B760


And if there are people that don't believe this is possible, I present you with these:
[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=395_1244455053"]LiveLeak.com - Gun blows up in face[/ame]

banana-peel-tank.thumbnail.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top