New pc :D

gypsyghost

I made one post
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
5
Ok guys i just wanted to tell you guys i am saving up for a Great PC for gaming 1 terabyte of HDD 8gb RAM and going to run Intel Core I5 :) and a case that has blue LED lights and i just wanted to know that if anyone could lend me some Money HA HA jkjk i just wanted to know when i get all the parts if that i have to do and Hard-work because i really don't know how to sauder and all that good stuff lol thank you :facewall::w00t::laugh:
 
8gb of RAM are decent for most games but in my experience hardcore games won't leave more RAM for doing other stuff. Get the gear you are looking for but ASAP buy more RAM, at least 12gb RAM would suffice for almost anything
 
No soldering is needed, it's all plug and play. Make sure you grab a graphics card and a power supply that can properly power you PC. I use a 750 watt PSU on my i7 4770k and my 7870 GHz Ed. Card. Works very well.

Dont listen to those people who say you need a 1,000 Watt or even a 1500 watt PSU. That'll just suck power up and raise your bill.
 
Ok guys i just wanted to tell you guys i am saving up for a Great PC for gaming 1 terabyte of HDD 8gb RAM and going to run Intel Core I5 :) and a case that has blue LED lights and i just wanted to know that if anyone could lend me some Money HA HA jkjk i just wanted to know when i get all the parts if that i have to do and Hard-work because i really don't know how to sauder and all that good stuff lol thank you :facewall::w00t::laugh:

When building a PC, make sure you understand what you're doing. Know what ESD/EMD is and how to eliminate most ESD/EMD issues.

Your mother board will have labels where everything goes and if something does not fit, do not force it. Something's not right and by using force, you risk damaging the piece or your mother board.

Make sure you have the correct PSU for what you're running. Incorrect PSU can result in bad currents, parts not working right, or worse, can blow up on you.

I would google PC build documentaries before trying for the first time. Building a PC is as hard as you make it.
 
Angry_German_kid.gif



I know why he's mad. I bet you do too, ExOH, and it isn't because of the game he's playing. He's mad that his mom named him Laundry Detergent.
 
Last edited:
Honestly, don't buy a case with blue LED lights if it costs you a lot more. Just put that extra money into another part or into a game. You don't really need the LED lights.

Lights themselves are usually no more than $20 off newegg, so if you install them yourself it shouldn't be an issue. You can also get a light that comes on your PSU.
 
Angry_German_kid.gif



I know why he's mad. I bet you do too, ExOH, and it isn't because of the game he's playing. He's mad that his mom named him Laundry Detergent.
OMG, I remember that video. Gave me so many laughs xD
 
Honestly, don't buy a case with blue LED lights if it costs you a lot more. Just put that extra money into another part or into a game. You don't really need the LED lights.

My Rosewill Challenger gaming case has 2 blue LED fans in it, and altogether it only cost $50! Very great case, I don't think he will be disappointed.
 
I built my gaming pc, only had to spend $1200 on it because I was given a lot of brand new parts for free. It's awesome that you got one built though man.
 
Punch the components until they fit.

If that doesn't work, then it's time to grab either the sledgehammer, or grab your .22 rifle and make the hole bigger, or what ever caliber is required for the hole to become forcefully larger.
 
When it comes to building a gaming rig, 8 gig is plenty. Honestly, you can get away with 4gb of ram and the speed makes very little difference in the big picture of things, especially when you use a standard hard drive. An i5 is fine for a cpu and you can even buy motherboard/cpu combos to start. No matter what you choose.....THE MOST IMPORTANT PURCHASE is the gpu/video card! You can trim your budget on about anything except that.
 
everything should just plug in, dont forget to get thermal paste! Artic Silver 5...and no you cant substitute it with toothpaste...someone in DoDs TS3 was saying that yesterday and I had to take a moment to facepalm.

get at least 8GB of ram, and invest on the GPU, one with at least 2GB I would say.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top