FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 May 19, 2014 #22 Happy Birthday and Congrats on the promo!
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 19, 2014 #25 Dang IP. You're the center of attention this month.
R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 May 20, 2014 #26 Rawburt said: ( btw my birthday is Dec 10 c; c; c; ) Click to expand... Noted ^_^ I hope your day was fantastical, IP! Sent with my owl using howler
Rawburt said: ( btw my birthday is Dec 10 c; c; c; ) Click to expand... Noted ^_^ I hope your day was fantastical, IP! Sent with my owl using howler
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 May 20, 2014 #27 Thanks again everyone, so very much! I really appreciate you all. I had a fantastic birthday.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 May 21, 2014 #28 Late, as always, but... Happy Birthday Kazoo! (You too, IP)