Soooooo......

Zildjian

Rookie
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
33
We need a rotation server....could probably stand to drop high school and jail servers....Who's in charge here? :chair:
 
highschool was dropped 20 days ago brutha

What he said... Thanks for paying attention :) (re: Highschool)

There is this neat feature called Dropbox on the forums for making suggestions such as this with your ideas. I think (as previously mentioned) we've sort of beat this topic to death in the division discussions, several times.

I don't think Jail is going to get dropped for a rotation server. It offers a different type of gameplay to straight up CS.
 
The discussion of a rotation server has been brought up so many times and has died down just as much. We used to have one, it failed. We waited, tried again, and it failed again. I do think that bringing a rotation server back yet again will yield the same results, thus ending with a server shut down just like the other times. We'd also need a lot of dedicated people to keep going on that server if it were created, and from past results, not enough people are willing to commit, at least not for very long.

This pretty much sums it up:

I think (as previously mentioned) we've sort of beat this topic to death in the division discussions, several times.
 
Im not sure how it could fail unless the maps on it were horrible. That would do it. Did it have voting every round? I mean, who doesn't want to play cbble, piranisi, alley, fire? If you rotated stock maps...it wouldn't do so hot. Just my opinion.
 
Im not sure how it could fail unless the maps on it were horrible. That would do it. Did it have voting every round? I mean, who doesn't want to play cbble, piranisi, alley, fire? If you rotated stock maps...it wouldn't do so hot. Just my opinion.
I suggest you read through the thread concerning bringing about a rotation server then reevaluate your argument. It'll be similar but different.
 
HS was dropped, I dont foresee CS adding anymore servers at the time being quite honestly. Go fill Office and Mini Games.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top