- Joined
- Apr 15, 2010
- Messages
- 3,047
Birthday/RIP Grandma
First off, Thanks again to all of whom posted on the thread or my profile wishing me a happy birthday. Much appreciated.
However, today my grandma on my dad's side passed away as well, and she was a really great person..
I'll still be on as normal, but I may or may not be as..interactive as usual, considering I'm very sensitive in terms of when someone I know gets hurt or passes away.
First off, Thanks again to all of whom posted on the thread or my profile wishing me a happy birthday. Much appreciated.
However, today my grandma on my dad's side passed away as well, and she was a really great person..

I'll still be on as normal, but I may or may not be as..interactive as usual, considering I'm very sensitive in terms of when someone I know gets hurt or passes away.
Last edited:

















