UuUuhhuumm.
Hey, It's gone really fast and I have really enjoyed being part of eGO for 1 year. I have done many different things in eGO since I've joined and they have all been a great experience and I'm very happy I found eGO
I dont realllly have much to say except it's been great and I'd like to thank everyone that I've ever spoken too within eGO and to anyone who has helped me out when I was new and given advise to me about anything A special thanks to you. (You know who you are) (Probably) (Maybe)
Here to another year or 2....
or 5
Thank youuuuu CS Division!
Hey, It's gone really fast and I have really enjoyed being part of eGO for 1 year. I have done many different things in eGO since I've joined and they have all been a great experience and I'm very happy I found eGO

I dont realllly have much to say except it's been great and I'd like to thank everyone that I've ever spoken too within eGO and to anyone who has helped me out when I was new and given advise to me about anything A special thanks to you. (You know who you are) (Probably) (Maybe)
Here to another year or 2....
or 5
Thank youuuuu CS Division!





















