Worst Event Ever!

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
Thank you all for coming, congrats to our winners! Feel free to post some screenshots below!

8W2ap.png


8W2cy.png

​
 
It was a really fun event, loved it.. Great job EC's. I felt like the first round (my worst class :sniper) was like the toughest round of my life... I suck at much at it.. it's not even normal I had 2 kills and 24 death with sniper only :x. But when i finally got to play my good classes, it was really fun because i had like a 15 killstreak massive 1vs15 fight where i had radio as my medic and we like decimated everyone at spawn. Here are some screenshots.. I only have screenshot of my good class... nothing happened when i played sniper :P :

B472DDCAA3D0FFBF465AA34B7D8F8C1B165C18D4

34A5BEF6B25B17AE1C8E7E902C93B6F544CDC853

03473BEAE103D8826E5372F54104AE1DA5E54C2D

74E7B17073E0215570850F479E4AE54B368DE310

3E7A880C2CED0D50D1354675E2563881D552CD31

FD7823E114DDD63C3E02958BADC4B60F2AE70154


Here is capital orange chillin on the death machine thingy while I am getting decimated by Dark X Phoenix while i desperately try to play sniper

029F955E1E13941FE3783720A34C3FAC0F191DD5




Thank you for the event! Even thou I had to go 30 min through the event, it was a great event to celebrate the end of my exams :D
 
The event was truly the worst one ever, such so I did not attend.

JK. Jhnsn <3 lol

I was with my mom who just came back from her trip to south america. She brought me back much chocolate, a nice pure leather belt and wallet :D
 
The event was truly the worst one ever, such so I did not attend.

JK. Jhnsn <3 lol

I was with my mom who just came back from her trip to south america. She brought me back much chocolate, a nice pure leather belt and wallet :D

Well aren't you special?? Can I have some chocolate please?
 
It was suppose to be the Worst Event ever...then how come Pepperrabbit was still being a try hard and top of the leader board......
 
The depressing thing about this event is that I am not much better in my best class that I am in my worst. Is there a Minesweeper division? Oh, who am i kidding, I am terrible at that game too.
 
So, uh, is "worst class" objective or subjective?

Because, like, compared to Oxyg3n I'm a pretty bad sniper.
 
So what you are saying is your worst class is a toaster, Radio?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top