- Joined
- Jan 1, 2012
- Messages
- 1,282
Yes, it does.

When I was a kid of like 5-6 our first family pet was a goat.* His name was Roscoe; named after Roscoe P. Coltrane of course. We used to move him around the back yard instead of mowing. Goats are wicked smart and rather selective in who they bond with; much like cats. Roscoe hated my dad and would always try to get behind him and then charge him and knock him down. I can remember wrestling around with Roscoe and falling asleep in the summer sun with him curled up on me. Now where I live doesn't allow "farm animals" in city limits so I have a cat and have to mow my own lawn. The cat bites me, pees on anything new brought into the house, and waits until I'm asleep before curling up on my face to suffocate me. I like goats.Put a handle behind that goat and you'll have a walk behind mower hehe
Frosty
![]()
Is this a leaked photo of the new goat simulator?
![]()
Not a kitty
Sent with my owl using howler