Happy Memorial Day


memorialday.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Happy Memorial Day from eGO! Thank you to all of the men and women who have served, or are currently serving in the military. We hope everyone has a great day with their families and friends.


</div>
​
 
Happy Memorial Day everyone! Hope you all have a great day!
 
Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone has a good time.
 
Happy Memorial Day to all. Thank you to all our fallen heroes. Without their sacrifice we would not be free.
 
PVT Austin Sawyer
NVARNG
422d ESB
25N

Been in for just under a year, yet I already love what I do.
 
Thanks to all fellow veterans and soldiers for protecting our freedoms and salute to those who have sacrificed everything so that others can enjoy life. Also salute to spouses and families of those who have served and are still serving. You have made many sacrifices as well and supported their family while their family member was off to war or serving the country.

Former SRA United States Air Force Security Forces
P1242-Large.jpg
 
Happy Memorial Day! I can't count the number of servicemen and women that I know (I have quite a military family, some lines more so than others) but I'm grateful for each and every one of them for all they do.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top