New In-Game Store

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
So there's a new store system on the event, minigames, and jail servers which allow players to spend credits on cool thins like nametags, hats, skins, etc.

I want the Princess nametag like Venomkilled. Gimme all your credits.

The nice thing about this is that the skins and such cost upwards of 6,000 credits or even higher, and you only get one credit per kill in-game (2 if you're a Dedicated Supporter), so it does take some hard work to buy skins.
 
I had 5,000 and placed them as a bounty on a player who kept killing people with the para in Italy.

lol
 
Yeah we still have our old credits. Some people do at least. I lost all mine after I bountied them, but I earned like 300 back and lost those again.

I'm up to a thousand or so now so I'm not worried.
 
can finally spend dez creds
edit: gotta earn creds in server T.T
 
Last edited:
I've got somewhere between 12k and 14k credits. It's a shame I'm never on the minigames server. ;(
 
Do you guys think that giving 1 credit per kill will attract more players to our server?

6K kills to get a single skin? I dont know.....
 
Do you guys think that giving 1 credit per kill will attract more players to our server?

6K kills to get a single skin? I dont know.....

Actually there are cheaper things to buy it's up to the player on what they wish to buy as other items and skins are cheaper. Also you can gain credits in the server just for being there and playing not just getting kills.

Therefore you do not need 6k kills for a skin.
 
Actually there are cheaper things to buy it's up to the player on what they wish to buy as other items and skins are cheaper. Also you can gain credits in the server just for being there and playing not just getting kills.

Therefore you do not need 6k kills for a skin.

OH! Well that improves the view, then!
 
Sorry Flamnelauncher, but CLEARLY I AM THE ONE WHO NEEDS THE PRINCESS NAMETAG.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top