V Venomkilled Famous Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 415 May 28, 2014 #1 Intense match, It was 50/50 the ENTIRE GAME. I wont spoil it for anyone but I won a decent amount of stuff on csgo lounge
Intense match, It was 50/50 the ENTIRE GAME. I wont spoil it for anyone but I won a decent amount of stuff on csgo lounge
Tumblin Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 2,827 May 28, 2014 #2 I won a M4A4 Asinov and an AK redline.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 May 28, 2014 #3 coL always dissapoints me. coL could've won that the 15th round if sgares didn't miss 2 awp shots on the guy rafters
coL always dissapoints me. coL could've won that the 15th round if sgares didn't miss 2 awp shots on the guy rafters
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 May 29, 2014 #4 coL wouldn't have lost if Anger didn't throw every 5 rounds.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 May 29, 2014 #5 Cheezyshooter said: coL wouldn't have lost if Anger didn't throw every 5 rounds. Click to expand... No.
Cheezyshooter said: coL wouldn't have lost if Anger didn't throw every 5 rounds. Click to expand... No.
V Venomkilled Famous Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 415 May 29, 2014 #6 I do agree, although MJ completely threw on D2. They got lucky they won that map
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 May 30, 2014 #7 MJ didn't deserve to win that match against coL... I think they had the worst T side in history.. lol but put a map into OT and it seems they always clutch.
MJ didn't deserve to win that match against coL... I think they had the worst T side in history.. lol but put a map into OT and it seems they always clutch.
V Venomkilled Famous Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 415 May 30, 2014 #8 Yeah, they almost lost a map when they were up 13-2...