[Spoilers] Watch Dogs

Shiznoe

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
5,903
For all of you who have finished Watch Dogs, what do you guys think so far? And are you happy that they made it almost too obvious that there is going to be a Watch Dogs 2?

Tell me what you guys think of the game and what you are expecting in Watch Dogs 2!?
 
I have not finished the Campaign yet but I love the multi-player and the mini games are very fun.
 
way to ruin it shiznoe. i hate you.

btw, i regret buying it on PC. Wish I had bought it for the console. It's clearly obvious that they made it for console and not PC, not to mention that UbiPlay sucks.

Oh well, live and learn.
 
way to ruin it shiznoe. i hate you.

btw, i regret buying it on PC. Wish I had bought it for the console. It's clearly obvious that they made it for console and not PC, not to mention that UbiPlay sucks.

Oh well, live and learn.

This is why I wait for the initial reviews. If I know the game is made for multiple ports (PC, Xbox1, PS4), then I'm going to assume it was made for console and ported for the PC.
 
I quite like it at least from my point of view. The system requirements was probably exaggerated I'm guessing (running smoothly with Nvidia GT 650m 1GB VRAM on medium).

I think the next Watch Dogs could just simply be situated in another place other than America, but I don't think there's going to be anything new (hacking and more hacking).
 
btw, i regret buying it on PC. Wish I had bought it for the console. It's clearly obvious that they made it for console and not PC, not to mention that UbiPlay sucks.

I just hate the finicky mouse controls and the horrible view distance for things that aren't the static city. Still though, my PC trumps what both consoles can do with the game, because 30 fps is rather sad. My 670 runs it fine on high settings, even though the fps tanks for no reason like once a day when driving. Not sure what causes it, probably a bug. meh, I can live with it, doesn't happen often enough to cause a real problem.
 
if you have not yet reddragon update you video drivers they released one on the same day as release of WatchDogs that fixes the fps drop you can also turn off mouse acceleration in the user.ini file
 
Last edited:
Back
Top