FFTF Captain Openings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
2,743
9972a6ccec.png

The role of captain is currently open for FFTF, looking for hopefully 1-2~ Captains.
Requirements:
  • You've been at the rank of eG for at least 1 month.
  • Want to help fill up our servers.
  • Want to help build up our server ranks.
  • Regularly free during weekend mornings or weekday afternoons
  • Solid communication while playing
  • Work well with others
  • Regularly play Team Fortress 2
More information in TF2 eG private:
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265763
 
Can we have a cool new name as a Captain? Like if I got it could I be Captain Awesome?
 
I always wanted to be a captain, but there is a small problem. I posted the problem in the thread over G private.
 
I would love to do this and work with FFTF, but I'm taking vacation soon, then moving and starting at my new base. Things will be a lot busier for me because I'll be out of training at that point, and with a much more unpredictable schedule.

Good luck to those taking the reins! It's probably one of the most important jobs here.
 
Bump, last chance. Only a day or two left since the choices are made.
Even if you're afraid you won't be good enough you can apply ^^ just need to be a G for a month and in TF2
 
We have our two new captains. Thanks to all those who have offered to help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top