R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Jun 1, 2014 #1 So I haven't been around a lot lately due to work and some illness, but today I leave (like Tomain) on military orders. I'll be back the 14th but might play the next day if I'm too tired. Don't have too much fun without me!
So I haven't been around a lot lately due to work and some illness, but today I leave (like Tomain) on military orders. I'll be back the 14th but might play the next day if I'm too tired. Don't have too much fun without me!
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Jun 1, 2014 #2 We will miss you. Be safe and come back and play with us soon!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jun 1, 2014 #3 Both of you gone on military orders makes us proud sad pandas
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Jun 1, 2014 #4 Bye Raz! Stay safe, and good luck with your assignment.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jun 1, 2014 #5 Byee raz! Hopefully talk to you soon
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Jun 1, 2014 #6 Same thing I said to Tomain: Welcome back. Laptop prices, now or later? Also, see ya.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jun 1, 2014 #7 Be safe! We will miss you, too!
O Outlaw27 Poster Joined Feb 15, 2014 Messages 245 Jun 1, 2014 #10 Be safe and can't wait to see you back on the servers!!!
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Jun 2, 2014 #12 Safe travels you 2 Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Jun 2, 2014 #13 Thanks everybody! It's goin alright just super busy. I'm being safe ^_^
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Jun 2, 2014 #14 Miss you guys, good luck