Fistful of Frags

infernocookie

Poster
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
240
Hello! I have been playing the aforementioned game, Fist Full of Frags a lot as of late. For those who don't know it's a very fun, free to play, old-western-style, shootygame. I notice that eGO has a lot of games with servers on them. And I was wondering what would be the protocol to getting a server on the triple F? Or at least finding out if there is interest in a server.

Please excuse me if I circumvented the proper goings-on, but I just don't know if anyone had considered this.
 
This is where this beautiful creation called the dropbox comes in place :P
On the left where it says post a concern you can suggest this to leadership :P
Much :P
Such:P
 
Two things real quick. 1 What is dropbox? 2 where is it? 3 how do I use it?

I'm bad at counting
 
Last edited:
Welp Coookie, you simply go here for Dropbox and you would select Suggestion from the drop down menu that says "Prefix". From there you just write out why yoou thing FoF would make a great addition to the eGO eco-system.

You can also make a thread in OP:X R&D (Research and Development) over Here
That would be the best place to post something of this nature if you want to build support for it. Good Luck!
 
Okay thank you very much. I think I am getting spoiled of help. One of these days I will have to learn something for myself (tears).
 
I love FoF!

We have had someone (Jawneh) already suggest it in the OP:X R&D section though.
 
Jawneh may have already suggested it, but that cannot stop you from suggesting it too!

The more there are, the higher the demand.
The higher the demand, the more likely you'll see it happen. :D
 
I am really looking for a new game. Seem to be stuck on TF2. Played Terraria for a bit, would love to play some more Boarderlands 2, especially since I learned about the Keys 6 months ago (great weapons from the free keys).

I might give this a look.
 
Yo FMH I just want to let you know I have never been so instantaneously addicted to a video game. I've never been a "gamer" (except scrabble) but this game...... oh it's sublime.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top