Stuff and things and more stuff

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
Lets get the tf2 part of this post outta the way

vk6tpbh.jpg



Today I had the opportunity to move my company to a larger location. Bigger, kitchen, more room and we are sharing this space with a popular Bagel Maker. They only use the place 3 days a week so It works out for us. Anyway, the Bagel Boys make 10k~15k bagels a month. We make a lot of cookies for our clients and meals. The owners of the Bagel company likes them so much they are ordering 10k~15k Cookies a month for the duration of time I am using their kitchen.

This means I will have a constant income of 7.5k every month from them. This means all my food cost, wages, and rent are paid. I will be starting to save all the extra funds into maybe buying my own place. I can finally grow this company into what I really want it to be.

Sorry just excited and wanted to get this out.
 
Well, he should be a bazillion-aire with all the keys he sold alone! This is just something to do until he retires.

but seriously, good job and let me know where I need to stop by to get a cookie and a sandvich (and I'll pay).
 
That's awesome! Glad to hear this! :D

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 
I'm hungrrrrryy


Envoy? de mon iPhone ? l'aide de Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top