Sounds like all good changes.
So basically our leaders said they're going to take our toys away unless we play with them? Sounds messed up to me but I guess that's why I don't make the decisions. Thanks for the heads up.
eGOptians. Activate plan Alpha Omega Delta: Code: Blerdeeder. It's that serious.
Yes.Hmmmmm.... I don't want to sound evil but I kind of want to purposely play on the non-Egypt servers just so it will get replaced with something better.
Am I an awful person?
Hmmmmm.... I don't want to sound evil but I kind of want to purposely play on the non-Egypt servers just so it will get replaced with something better.
Am I an awful person?
Yes.
Code blerdeeder, eh? This is serious biz. Unfortunately I can help yet!! However... I trust Sanctified will do more than fill my spot. I'll be in there as soon as I can on the 14th! Please hold the fort for me!
Never seen you on Egypt anyway so I doubt it'd make a difference if you stayed off :/ besides, the ancient sands of Egypt would probably know you just said something as cruel as that and would curse your KDR so that you'd end up rage quitting.