Introduction

Smoogy

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
313
Hey guys, I just switched over from the CS division over here to TF2! I thought it would be necessary to introduce my self.

*I live in Wichita, Kansas
*Basketball is my sport
*I enjoy making new friends and meeting other people
*I also like to sit back and relax playing on my computer after a long day
*I enjoy survival and strategy games (DayZ, AoM)
*I like to hang out with my friends in real life and in game
*I love to have fun!

If you haven't already, add me on steam here! Hope to see you all in game!
 
Hey. You better have turned in your sanity. Otherwise you don't get cookies.


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 
Wow good timing, at least somebody is

Still in Kansas.
 
Hey Bambi! Saw you on Harvest today, and I'm from Kansas too. I moved from Lawrence to central Texas last year (miss it so much).
 
Welcome to the TF2 division. Dabes division, and your new family. :)
 
Yay looks like we bagged ourselves a bambi from CS! One of us! one of us!

I mean nyaaa~~
 
Last edited:
Yay looks like we bagged ourselves a bambi from CS!
From CS you say? A good trade for Wize. Although, to be honest here, a bag of stale potato chips would have been a good trade for Wize.

Welcome Bambi!
 
From CS you say? A good trade for Wize. Although, to be honest here, a bag of stale potato chips would have been a good trade for Wize.

Welcome Bambi!

shoots fired, pew pew
 
Hai der, if yer cold mah pyro can keep u warm :3

Sent from my anything using whatever
 

Latest posts

Back
Top