Goodbye ;(

Idol you can ban and then unban, see then he'd be gone long enough to ask the question :3
 
Welcome to the club.


Look! There he/she is again! RAWBURT!

Anyways honor, I might still call you honor by accident for a while, so sorry in advance.
I have a Staff Sergeant Nix in my unit. So that's kinda cool. ^_^
I like.


Sent with my owl using howler
 
How does one pronounce that anyways? "Nee"? Or maybe "Nyx"? Oh man, if this is a Persona reference I'll be so mad...

Sent from my anything using whatever

Edit: Well played, Idol.
 
Last edited:
I wish I could change my name. But no, "6 name changes in 1 year is too much" they said >_<

Anyways congrats XD
 
I will stab you in the face Honor....you scared me....oh wait, I suck at spy and you're a flipping pyro soldier.......damn.....
I'm still going to call you honor just to piss you off :P
 
Damn you honor... I thought you were leaving me.... Don't you ever leave me <3

Also ima still call you honor...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top