I don't see what all the fuss was about

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
But seriously, sorry for picking on your Gerbil, I am twisted and it was mean. Hopefully the vegetarian cat is a little more palatable, and he has a BONK.

AteGerbil-bonk.jpg


I give this thread less than 8 hours.
 
I was thinking of changing my name to Combat Wombat, but that is taken, so maybe TofuCat.
 
TofuCat would be cool, but you can request a name that's already taken if they're DAK. That's what AperturecaKe did with FiRE.
 
But seriously, sorry for picking on your Gerbil, I am twisted and it was mean. Hopefully the vegetarian cat is a little more palatable, and he has a BONK.

AteGerbil-bonk.jpg


I give this thread less than 8 hours.

Its okay lol, more concerned with the number of threads about this cat ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top