YEEESSSSS!!!!! It only took them 10 years to finally create this. I'm super stoked about this. Can't wait for it to come out and DICE better not screw this up!!!
yes i'm a HUGE Star Wars fan as with J.J.R Tokien and Lord of the Rings Fan
i'm a Star War's baby (born when it came out)
and i'm supper stoked and can't wait
p.s looks like most accurate and best rendition in game off the movie
knights of the old republic and the rest of the star war games out there suck either in there graphics or story telling and trust me i know every detail of every movie
I hope they can live up to the expectations...but it's an EA game and they just don't make em like they used to. That being said I'll probably still buy this because Battlefront is quite possibly the best FPS ever created and definitely the best Star Wars FPS ever created...and quite obviously it's a Star Wars game and I have to have it or I'll feel incomplete!