Fantasy Football

PapaBear094

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
297
Hey guys idk who all still remembers me, but I still play on yalls server and get in ts3 a bit. I'm making another nfl fantasy football league again this year, if anyone is interested message me on here or add me on steam
 
Hey guys idk who all still remembers me, but I still play on yalls server and get in ts3 a bit. I'm making another nfl fantasy football league again this year, if anyone is interested message me on here or add me on steam

I was psyched until you wrote the NFL part.

I'd be down for some EPL Fantasy Football

125px-Premier_League.svg.png
 
I'm doing this with my new clan but if it gets full Ill add more slots, I'm giving the top 3 ppl a game 1st place up to $30, 2nd up to $20, 3rd up to $10 all your choice to pick. Again if you're interested message me on here or steam and I'll invite you to the league
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top