PSC Invasion !

Icydud

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
1,898
PSC is invading CS:GO!​

Date: Sunday, June 15th
Time: 10 PM EST
Server: CS:GO Competitive rotation IP: 184.173.227.124:27016​
​




Quality vs. Quantity in Recruiting​

PSC wants to help you learn methods of recruiting that focus on improving the quality of our recruits and lead to greater retention vs. the "numbers game". We will be here to answer your questions on this, walking your recruits through the application process or any other needs you have related to recruiting/retention.

And most of all, we're here to have some fun!!
​


I missed the headshot and he killed me :(
 
I didn't even know this was an event, I don't think i saw a steam announcement and it's in the csgo forum instead of the division discussion. And plus 10 est is generally not a good time for events IMO.
 
I didn't even know this was an event, I don't think i saw a steam announcement and it's in the csgo forum instead of the division discussion. And plus 10 est is generally not a good time for events IMO.

First time attempting to run a invasion, there wasn't a steam announcement. I thought people actually looked at this subforum, next time I'm going to post it in the main forums. 10 est is a great time for me, it's also really friendly to those west coast players. There was nothing wrong with the time, just the advertisement of the event being poorly ran by my part, but I've learned from the experience and hopefully I'll get more people next time.
 
We usually have our events at 9 est so that's why I said its not a good time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top