this is my week

Capital Orange

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
593
3fa9800641.jpg


e3 hype
 
BTW, who is this player 'trues'? He was kinda being an pain the other night on 2fort. Likes to act like he is helping he admins, but he just over does it. I finally had to kick him when he kept accusing other players of hacking.
 
BTW, who is this player 'trues'? He was kinda being an pain the other night on 2fort. Likes to act like he is helping he admins, but he just over does it. I finally had to kick him when he kept accusing other players of hacking.

I have no clue who this 'trues' guy is. In the screenshot he claims that he plays dustbowl 24/7, but that is my #1 go-to server, and I don't remember ever seeing him in there...
 
I don't get following E3. Couldn't you just find out everything that happened the next day. And wouldn't the summery take a lot less time to read than keeping up with E3 does?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top