Big Bank

I wonder though, does the stockholm syndrome civvy falling off the roof to his death trying to catch the money wad Dallas tossed him count as a civilian kill?
 
Site's been updated with teh new infos, and now plays the orchestral version of the opera music in the background.

Evidently the preplanning stuff means you can buy optional equipment (doctor bags, etc) and drop it wherever you dang well please instead of just where the devs opted to put it. And there's 4 new masks/patterns/materials, a slew of new achievements, a new gun, and more.
 
It says you can join games with it, without having it yourself, as long as the host has it. But so far of all my friends I asked, no one has tried it yet. :)
 
I've seen a few rooms playing it, but I've still be focusing on my shadow raid soloing since I don't get paid until early next month (yes I know I can still play it, I just would like it along with some other stuffs).

3/4 armor tonight in the van and I nearly had the 4th in just as the no return timer died...
 
Not sure about that, I'll try it sometime tonight and see if I can do that...

You can, it's on the Big Bank page I linked above just under the date/price box:

Like always, this heist will be playable for those who don't buy it as long as they join a game hosted by someone that has bought it.

It's one of the really sweet things about OVERKILL, they're not like other companies who'll force you to buy a map just to play on it.
 
Back
Top