How to hide your rank in gameme.

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
So I've been goofing around a lot in other servers and noticed that you can "!gameme" for options, soo I came back to our servers and I typed it in to find that it loads up here too.

Anywho.. While for some its enough to "!gameme_vanish 1".. there is a way to hide your rank and it wont display anymore to anger and distract you.

After typing in "!gameme" In this little area there were many options including one that says "Toggle Ranking Display" (press 9 and then its option 6) which can be selected and in essence it hides you from being seen in the rankings, you wont be able to see where you stand while its effect active, but it can always be changed back if you wish as well by repeating the command. *note it still keeps track of your points*

I know I'm probably not the only one that has his/her comments about points and I don't want this thread to become a complaint thread. The info here is simply just one more additional option to controlling your gaming experience.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top