Minigames Glitch

AlphaKnight1

Poster
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
130
I was playing on the minigames server earlier and I noticed a few glitches... For example: The games having to do with the soccer (futbol) balls don't work. Whenever you hit the ball, it just disappears which breaks a few mini-games on some maps. The same goes for guns. Whenever you drop a gun, it just falls through the earth. These are annoying and sometimes (mini)game-breaking. I wanted to report this so that it can be fixed (hopefully) soon, and we can all go back to playing the minigames we know and love. :D
 
The best way to notify our leadership would be theDropboxas terror said in his own little way, r said in his own little way, Also the main Division discussion will be viewed more than the separate CSS Forum. However leadership have probably already seen this by now or will see it shortly so thanks for helping out servers <3
 
Yo, I went ahead and restarted the server, next time just hit me up on steam or teamspeak. Im on usually all day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top