C Crimson Dawn {RD} Famous Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 428 Feb 3, 2008 #2 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha its okay youll get better!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha its okay youll get better!
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Feb 3, 2008 #4 As much as I'd like to call n00b... that kind of miracle takes skills. I admire this talent. Seriously. Well, maybe.
As much as I'd like to call n00b... that kind of miracle takes skills. I admire this talent. Seriously. Well, maybe.
I i have no life [DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 321 Feb 4, 2008 #7 jeese, next i bet that you try to get dominated by everyone on the enemy team next.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Feb 4, 2008 #9 Noice! and Good Job!
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Feb 4, 2008 #10 Wish i can do better than that!
A Angry Norwegian I made one post Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 12 Feb 5, 2008 #11 The most I've had at once was four... And I wasn't trying. Some of those 2Fort games go forever so they can start to add up. This looks like it's in 2Fort so I'm sure you already know that now.
The most I've had at once was four... And I wasn't trying. Some of those 2Fort games go forever so they can start to add up. This looks like it's in 2Fort so I'm sure you already know that now.
N notsol337 Poster Joined May 3, 2007 Messages 154 Feb 5, 2008 #12 I got dominated by everyone on the opposing team once. It was on gravelpit. 16 red pyros. I was trying to kill them with the baseball bat.
I got dominated by everyone on the opposing team once. It was on gravelpit. 16 red pyros. I was trying to kill them with the baseball bat.
The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Feb 9, 2008 #14 Ah, were you playing Scout that whole round? Wow that's a lot of nemeses.
G GTI-Steve Poster Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 145 Feb 12, 2008 #15 i got a pic that looks like that but they all say Dominated if i can find it ill post
G GTI-Steve Poster Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 145 Feb 12, 2008 #16 http://picasaweb.google.com/gtisteve/TF2/photo#5166317788128476898 muhahaha
The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Feb 13, 2008 #17 Oh wow, you sure are good at getting dominated.