R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jun 14, 2014 #2 hey I see me first pic sniper pink hat
E Explonaut Rookie Joined Dec 7, 2013 Messages 70 Jun 14, 2014 #3 View attachment 7612 Spooky Wizards!!!!!!! We are the spooky wizards of Egypt!:thumbup1:
F Fifteen Poster Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 124 Jun 14, 2014 #4 I'm making it my duty to exterminate you wizarding goons from Egypt
F Fun377 Forum Fiend Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 585 Jun 14, 2014 #5 "We're gonna spook ya!" -Dark X Phoenix
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jun 14, 2014 #7 A wizard party and me and Wize didn't get an invite! D:
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 15, 2014 #8 Is not true wizard party. Wize, Darksoul, and I were not there.
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Jun 15, 2014 #9 It was pretty awesome to watch, I'll admit. The tryhards appreciated it, for sure.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jun 15, 2014 #11 Clav is a tortilla, apparently.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jun 15, 2014 #13 VP :3 said: 2 spooky Click to expand...
F Fifteen Poster Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 124 Jun 15, 2014 #14 Mr. Monday said: Clav is a tortilla, apparently. Click to expand... I had no choice... she was so destructive that she became the tortilla.
Mr. Monday said: Clav is a tortilla, apparently. Click to expand... I had no choice... she was so destructive that she became the tortilla.