C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Jun 15, 2014 #1 That is all. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtUUaWi5Kc[/ame]
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 15, 2014 #3 Oh man, the gmod ones are the best.
D darksoul115 Poster Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 197 Jun 15, 2014 #4 I lost it at the Luigi death stare XD
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Jun 15, 2014 #5 That was a crazy gmod film. I should make something like that.... but first! let me take a selfie.
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Jun 15, 2014 #7 Lol that was good.
Versed Forum Fiend Joined Dec 12, 2013 Messages 651 Jun 15, 2014 #8 And yet I watched the whole thing... why?
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jun 15, 2014 #9 LOL heavy does what he wants
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jun 16, 2014 #12 Why are all the SFM videos super serious and the gmod ones are what.
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Jun 16, 2014 #13 I'm gonna comment on this video. But first... let me take a selfie!