T theamazing24 Rookie Joined Apr 14, 2014 Messages 66 Jun 17, 2014 #2 Hop on the hype train, it's got no brakes!!!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jun 17, 2014 #3 Sm_addtime 99999999
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Jun 17, 2014 #4 Maserati said: Sm_addtime 99999999 Click to expand... Maserati NO!
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Jun 17, 2014 #5 Seems like today is Day 0, from the day0_testcard and day0_monitors images. I checked the page's code, no secrets yet.
Seems like today is Day 0, from the day0_testcard and day0_monitors images. I checked the page's code, no secrets yet.
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Jun 17, 2014 #6 Valve is doing something like this and I have the entire week off? Yay!
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jun 17, 2014 #7 If this isn't the stupid End of the Line update promised a year and a half ago finally making an appearance, I guarantee innocent death will occur by my angry, disappointed hands.
If this isn't the stupid End of the Line update promised a year and a half ago finally making an appearance, I guarantee innocent death will occur by my angry, disappointed hands.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jun 17, 2014 #8 I woud be out of the country when this update goes live. DX
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Jun 17, 2014 #9 The anguisshhhhhhhh. hnnnngggggg... Well ill be mashing F5 right before 8 EST
O Orange [INACTIVE] Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 344 Jun 17, 2014 #10 New hat incoming.
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Jun 17, 2014 #11 It's obviously their oven timer for when the bread is ready I can't for more bread! Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
I ikillyou Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 2,653 Jun 17, 2014 #12 Maserati said: Sm_addtime 99999999 Click to expand... *Announcer voice* Time has been added
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Jun 17, 2014 #14 Wow I would have band rehersal when this goes live...
C Caelestis Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 2,320 Jun 17, 2014 #15 Unlockable reskins as the TFC team confirmed.
D darksoul115 Poster Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 197 Jun 17, 2014 #16 well i know what im going to stare at for 5 hours O-O
T Tokiw Poster Joined Dec 26, 2013 Messages 159 Jun 17, 2014 #17 You cant do that, valve. Its not nice.
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Jun 17, 2014 #19 guilty of this... [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CEtAmMpu0A[/ame]
Sephiroth EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,448 Jun 17, 2014 #20 3 hours til it unlocks > about to leave for work Jfirjfjfifoskfngurhgirieosocnnvhfirkfnfiwowpkfnfutofnfhfugbdkdoskdndmdiejmroejsowowpqppqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq
3 hours til it unlocks > about to leave for work Jfirjfjfifoskfngurhgirieosocnnvhfirkfnfiwowpkfnfutofnfhfugbdkdoskdndmdiejmroejsowowpqppqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq