lol player tries dota2

Danonjj

Poster
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
222
hello fellas, im an event coordinator for dota2, reaching across forums to see what your opinions are about the video linked below

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYl56ziovAI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYl56ziovAI[/ame]

i cant watch this video for very long as it makes me cringe too hard for me to handle, but do you believe that not only is this guy bad at dota, but at any moba as well? the fact he tanks creeps needlessly, doesnt get his ultimate at level 6, or dives tower without realizing the tower is hitting him, all these point that he would be equally bad in his game of choice, LoL? From your perspective as league players, would u make the same mistakes as him or are you cringing as hard as i am?
 
I rarely play dota, and don't consider myself "good", but I cringed.

"Oh look, I have Knight-guy now!"
I feel insulted, cause I usually end up playing Ezalor.
 
ezalor is old wizard on a trusty reindeer (at least thats my cosmetic for him :D )
 
I understand the tower thing, the towers in league only hit you if you attack a champion or have no creeps with you.
 
This should be called a potato league LoL player attempts to play DotA 2.

The mechanics are very different and I'm just stubborn to play more dota.

I agree. It's easy to understand the basics but I'm also way too lazy to re learn 100+ champions and little mechanics for each one to be able to play dota at an average level.
 
Last edited:
"I need a donkey!"

>Keeps it in inventory
 

Latest posts

Back
Top