Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jun 17, 2014 #1 Tokiw and Jack the Jack Master On achieving the rank of eGO! You both deserve it and have fun banning people eggs->eggos
Tokiw and Jack the Jack Master On achieving the rank of eGO! You both deserve it and have fun banning people eggs->eggos
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Jun 17, 2014 #2 I'm dreading the first pub (hopefully) I have to ban.
S smitty2213 Famous =(e)= Joined Nov 4, 2012 Messages 494 Jun 17, 2014 #4 Congratulations on your ban hammer!
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jun 17, 2014 #5 Congratuations to you both! Be sure to sign off on those threads in TF2 eGO Private!
F Fun377 Forum Fiend Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 585 Jun 17, 2014 #7 Congrats, both of you! I'll give you bread if you don't ban me
Clavietika Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 353 Jun 17, 2014 #8 Yay, congrats to both of you!
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Jun 17, 2014 #9 Congratumalations! You now have access to the best off topic thread allowed on the forums ever. And boy is it a doozy.
Congratumalations! You now have access to the best off topic thread allowed on the forums ever. And boy is it a doozy.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jun 17, 2014 #10 yay! congrats!
T Tokiw Poster Joined Dec 26, 2013 Messages 159 Jun 17, 2014 #11 Heh... Honestly a bit of a surprise to me, seeing as that I haven't joined the teamspeak, don't often post on the fourms 'n all that. But then again, I thought the exact same thing when I got my G as well. Alrighty then! Thanks everyone!
Heh... Honestly a bit of a surprise to me, seeing as that I haven't joined the teamspeak, don't often post on the fourms 'n all that. But then again, I thought the exact same thing when I got my G as well. Alrighty then! Thanks everyone!
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 17, 2014 #12 Jack said: I'm dreading the first pub (hopefully) I have to ban. Click to expand... It's a wonderful experience.
Jack said: I'm dreading the first pub (hopefully) I have to ban. Click to expand... It's a wonderful experience.
armypoilce Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 3,585 Jun 18, 2014 #14 congrags used tapatalk @ jackspants
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Jun 18, 2014 #16 Congrats! You both deserve it!
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Jun 18, 2014 #18 A Nudist Colony said: Congratumalations! You now have access to the best off topic thread allowed on the forums ever. And boy is it a doozy. Click to expand... You can say that again!
A Nudist Colony said: Congratumalations! You now have access to the best off topic thread allowed on the forums ever. And boy is it a doozy. Click to expand... You can say that again!
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Jun 18, 2014 #19 congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz