What have you done past 2 years?

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
Oh.... You know just playing with some fellow nerds on the internet.

Sure had fun past 2 years and looking forward to more years! Thanks everyone for the fun.

/insert large list of everyone who's been my friend and helped me here/
 
Congrats on 2!!
And we're all happy to have met you!

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
 
I've done nothing but teleport bread foir the past 2 years.

Anyway, Gratz on your 2 years.
 
Nice rhyme ;)

We're happy you've been here all this time!
hahaha

that was an accident.
but I promise I said what I meant!
2 years are quite a while!
congrats on your added mile!

hehehe

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
 
Sora no Otoshimono
And airsoft are your game,
We really hope you truly know
That you have quite some fame:

Your care and friendliness unfailing
Really make us glad,
So along with your great recruiting,
You're really not that bad!
 
I feel much better about now hehe
I love poems too actually!

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top