- Joined
- Aug 20, 2010
- Messages
- 5,688
A new MMO that starts open beta today (June 20th).
Looks like they will have 6 races and 12 classes to choose from (not sure if all will we out during the beta, currently installing). Game has a pretty interesting concept and setting. I personally don't know any other MMOs claiming to be a "Steampunk Fantasy". Will post my thoughts later after I play for an hour or two. Servers will be live at 5pm EST.
http://bg.snailgame.com/
Note: Must run the installer as an admin or else it won't work.
March into the volatile land of Montel, a continent torn apart by two distinct factions of war.
A precarious d?tente exists between the steam-powered Kingdom of Isenhorst and the magically enriched Erlandir Union.
The two sides have endured countless invasions, and the world has found an uneasy peace on the brink of collapse,
as each belligerent alignment seeks total domination over the increasingly more valuable Black Gold.
Looks like they will have 6 races and 12 classes to choose from (not sure if all will we out during the beta, currently installing). Game has a pretty interesting concept and setting. I personally don't know any other MMOs claiming to be a "Steampunk Fantasy". Will post my thoughts later after I play for an hour or two. Servers will be live at 5pm EST.
http://bg.snailgame.com/
Note: Must run the installer as an admin or else it won't work.
Last edited:












