Friday Night Fun + a Contest!

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
"I have done nothing but teleport bread for 3 days."

qySULpx.gif


If you're playing TF2 tonight, join us in the "Friday Night Fun" room of TS as we celebrate the new update. Just don't eat the bread!

I will be afk for a short while within the next hour for a family obligation and then I'll be back for the evening. Feel free to join in my absence and get the party started. I'll grab some snacks on my way back. :P

Annnnndddddd... let's kick this thing off with a little contest. Post your favorite screenies depicting the new update here in this thread and I will award the top entries with some prizes.

Screenshot Contest:

- Take a screenshot in eGO servers
- Eligible screenshots should somehow represent the new update/items/taunts
- You may post multiple entries
- Leadership will help me judge entries

Go forth and have fun!

*You have until midnight Central on Saturday to submit your screenshots. Will pick winners on Sunday.*
 
Last edited:
G6BLtRZ.jpg

This is heavy, very sad because his minigun got a nerf.
(I wish that the Hide HUD on Screenshot worked. Also, thank you Mistubishi Zero, for being the heavy.)
 
Keep those screenshots coming. And BTW, look at our servers on this Friday night:

6t6wh1u.png


Woooo! Even PL is full.
 
G6BLtRZ.jpg

This is heavy, very sad because his minigun got a nerf.
(I wish that the Hide HUD on Screenshot worked. Also, thank you Mistubishi Zero, for being the heavy.)
"Vhat's wrong, Sasha?"

Sent from my anything using whatever
 
Keep those screenshots coming. And BTW, look at our servers on this Friday night:

6t6wh1u.png


Woooo! Even PL is full.

#FFTF

Seriously though, you guys helped us fill so well the last couple of days. And our ranks are starting to reflect it.
 
B0A882C6455809012B25D73DFD709B8E9D01CEF6


Fifteen is disgusted to see my ugly face through a scope. She's glad it's now a "fine red mist".
 

Latest posts

Back
Top