I got a bunbun.

Gerbil

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
2,743
So admist all the posts about updates/bread/the world cup... I'll be taking care of a bunbun from a science class at my school. Flubber the bunbun.
20140620_183020.jpg

Its a boy bunbun
20140620_161932.jpg

20140620_182939.jpg

He's adorable, but kitty does not think so.
 
I have one of those:
HOer5Wk.jpg
 
Last edited:
Everyone can hate me, but I can't stand bunnies -.- like rats, I can't stand them lol. However, congrats on you having one, just keep it away from me!
 
i have a good barbecue sauce that will make him real tasty :P :thumbup: :w00t:
 
Interesting eyes. Does bunbun have an opinion on the spice trade or Arrakis? I'll bet he's rather insistent that the spice must flow.
 
Yaaaaay. Is Flubber an albino?
Yep
It's cute. How long do you have it?
Rest of June and July then I get him back in September
Pet the bunbun for me :3

Sent from my anything using whatever
Bunbun loves u
i have a good barbecue sauce that will make him real tasty :P :thumbup: :w00t:
This made bunbun cry go back to cod =(
Interesting eyes. Does bunbun have an opinion on the spice trade or Arrakis? I'll bet he's rather insistent that the spice must flow.
As long as he gets his spices he doesn't mind
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top