Warframe (Clan fairly inactive)

Hatchet Haro

Poster
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
130
So I've recently gotten back into Warframe, and am enjoying it greatly.
I've visited the EdgeGamers Dojo, and I realized that everybody's been really inactive.
Speaking of Dojo, I've been hard at work there, pouring all (yes, ALL) my available resources into it. I've managed to get an Oracle and four labs up, and already started on some research. I've also managed to get another Reactor up as well as a trading post. All done single-handedly. You have no idea how long that took me.
I'm running really low on Forma, though, and I really wish that you guys could come back and help out. I've got an elevator and an Orokin lab in the works, and am planning a second floor to the Dojo, where the more 'recreational' facilities would be held.
So, guys, please come back.
 
Op:X has it's own clan/clan dojo called Op:x Crew (or something along those lines) with all the research labs and research items (minus some of the newer ones) constructed. This dojo is also currently inactive, as we tend to phase in and out of playing the game lol.

40311FA8DC677013426F488B2F68515FF5EB73F6
 
I guess so, none of us really knew anything about there being an 'edgegamers' clan in warframe and all more or less just played together, so we (Dutchoper72, KKJZ, Seablade, St0rmy, Zeak(DK), myself, etc) created one of our own and built it up to a large scale. Has a dueling room, obstacle course, trading post, and all that other good stuff. We kept the clan tier at ghost though, to make all dojo costs minimal until more members were interested in joining. I think there was 1 or 2 spots still available.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top