Summer plans :D

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Hello everyone!

Hope you guys are excited for summer, because I sure am. You might've noticed my absence on the forums and in game lately but finals are rough this year and I must study hard, also I am planning my trip to Romania with a team to go build a school and get food for the poor which is starting to become a lot of work. After that I will be going to my home country to visit my family. These 2 travels will take me all summer and I will be back late August. I leave the 1st of July and I will not be taking my laptop or PC with me, which means I will not be gaming (except if i find my old laptop on my home country ;) ). I will try to be on the forum starting 16th of july because while I am in Romania for 15 days I will not connect to website using the internet, I will only use it to skype with my family and stuff.

It's going to be a fun summer!

So my question is, what are you guys planning this summer?
 
That sounds fun. Good luck in Romania. My plans are as follows: eat, sleep, video game. Yay summer.


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 
I have about 2 weeks left of classes. Took an Accounting and diversity elective so I can try to graduate at the end of the fall. I am also planning to finish my back log of 190+ games on steam in july. Lol
 
I'm heading to meet some relatives for Independence Day, then I'll just be doing the same I've been doing this summer -- nothing.

Oh yeah, then I'll spend the last few weeks panicking over my summer assignments.

Sent from my anything using whatever
 
I'm in China.

When I get back I'm going to take the ACT.
 
Keep saving money for college this fall.

Also try to push out a couple more songs...
 
Well I am off all summer till the 26 of August. Won't be gaming, but will be on steam from time to time!
Plane is today!, Good bye all!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top