Favorite Memories of eGO?

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
I am looking for people who'd like to chat with me about your favorite memories of EdgeGamers. Must be willing to be "on the record" and possibly quoted in an upcoming article.

Tell me why you joined eGO, what some of your favorite experiences are, funniest memory, divisional brags, favorite events, blast from the past stories, etc.

Please PM or add me to Steam and send me a message.

Thank you!
 
So much has happened since I joined, I can't even remember most of it.
 
How desperate are you? If no one has volunteered to be talked to, then I'd be fine with it, but if you have a bunch of people that messaged you, then they might be more interesting than me. Not that I'm not interesting or anything.
 
How desperate are you? If no one has volunteered to be talked to, then I'd be fine with it, but if you have a bunch of people that messaged you, then they might be more interesting than me. Not that I'm not interesting or anything.

Would LOVE to hear from you Kelp!
 
What I love about the community is all of you guys that is my #1 best memory of all my years and to all of you are reading this u guys are all my #1 favorite this community is like a family to me. :**)
 
I would have to say just making great friends and meeting great people are my favorite memories! Of course along with the great discussions, and the stupid Arnold Schwarzenegger jokes that go on for hours are also very entertaining as well. xD.
 
I am looking for people who'd like to chat with me about your favorite memories of EdgeGamers. Must be willing to be "on the record" and possibly quoted in an upcoming article.

What format would these questions be in?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top