Let's talk in TeamSpeak.

Fp98URv.png


Was this just to point out that Maserati and benuc misspelled time?
 
You guys forgot the best part of the whole thing. The name of the channel! Rated [R]ic lol

177e81cdb0.png


and the nice soothing background music was perfect for the whole thing
 
I don't think I've ever talked to you in TeamSpeak.

I don't even think I've ever seen your name in TeamSpeak.

Then again, I'm AFK a lot so who knows haha.

hehe I'm in the psc channels more often than not. Due to me playing so much csgo comp. But I'll come down to the cs rooms soon so I can chat with u while your afk. >_^ JUST FOR YOU
 
#TurningUpOnTeamspeak #TeamspeakTurnUp #eGOParty

Because we are all splendidly cool individuals. We wear top hats, but our beards are majestic. Manly men who party via internet. The world isn't ready to see our sheer manliness anyway guys.
I will be on Teamspeak, awaiting the party. x)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top