Thanks steam for Payday2

Toporanger21

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
321
So thanks to the steam sale going on, I was able to purchase this game for $7.99. So far, this game is awesome, but does anyone have any tips or tricks so that I don't look like a total bafoon when I play online? Also, does anyone have any specific skills that they use that allows them to be a better asset?
 
I'm just jumping in, playing it and just figuring it out myself. There's a couple of missions you can do successfully even by yourself. Mallcrasher and Four Stores are the two most common ones for me. Jewel Heist for $30,000 is a good first gig too.

I was advised to pick Mastermind or Enforcer for your first skill tree and to commit to them. There are certain perks in other trees that are really useful to get as well (more stamina, able to run faster while carrying bags, throw bags farther, etc.) Just play around with it and learn.
 
It's all how you want to play, you will have to look at them and find which ones you find more interesting. I like to play with the Tech/Ghost trees. I decided to make a hybrid mix out of them. Of course there are some opposite class poles, like ghost against enforcer, they are almost completely opposite, again it is how you want to play. Some skills in the trees you might not even need for your certain playstyle.

~ meow
 
Since its a lot of gamers online playing this game a specific tree for you to choose is difficult to be accurate 100% of the time. Many times i find myself not even useful as far as tech is concerned but i do make sure i have the right weapons for the right job. Most of the game is comprised of just being skillful and understanding when and where to do things. The skills tree just makes some things easier. I would suggest enforcer as the extra health and armor are a benefit for new players who make mistakes. Plus later down the road the Saw will help with bank heists.
 
I advise you to invest in the exp perks in Mastermind to get yourself some levels and better weapons. If you need extra cash get Dead Presidents Aced and pick up new stuff.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top