- Joined
- Jun 29, 2013
- Messages
- 5,838
Join Date
06-29-2013
Welp,
It's that day finally, I've officially been in eGO for 1 whole year! How the time flies.
Brief History:
Starting out as an =e= in the OPX division, I came over to TF2 as I really wasn't playing WoW as much anymore not to mention I'm not in the same server as our WoW group. Fullmetal, whos my friend irl was here so I joined up with the TF2 division shortly after. During that time I took on the role of FFTF and eventually even made it to captain. I've had the honor of being in Day Defeat and getting to meet Megs and her group of friendly people as well as Counter-strike where I was very briefly a CS Bro and Server Fill Captain. I finally came back to TF2 and took on the role of Events Coordinator and have been able to host some fun events with you guys. Oh yea and I'm also Recruitment Coordinator for the PSC... A lot for only being here a year.
Cool People portion:
I've gotten to know some of you really well and have even seen some take on new roles around eGO like Gerbil, Drew, Jhnsn, Wize, Megs A Tagger, and CrashRit Just to name a few that I know from that time till now, soo proud of them.
I've made some pretty cool friends during my time here as well, lets see, who do I speak with on a daily basis (in no particular order): Sanctified, Radio, Dark X, ApertureCake, Mr. Monday, Dr. J Liver, Panda, Stormchaser, Fluffles, Undercoverspy, Lucas, Magus/Jeremy, Wize, Kelp, Fraurixx, Caelestis, Oey. [If I didn't mention you feel free to let me know
these are just the people I always find myself on steam with]
I'm giving Shiznoe his own shout out, just because lol too funny. We dont really talk but he sure makes me laugh with his global mutes and random shenanigans.
My most favorite memory here must have to be the random night Sanctified, Radio, Rik, Razberri, Tomain, Jhnsn, and the rest of the egypt crew that all flocked over to Skial-Egypt with our tags on and conquered it that one faithful night.
Some have left our beloved core and its been awesome that the level of friendships I've made here has lasted even during their time outside of eGO (looks at Panda and Jeremythegamer).
While there might be some things we don't all agree on, I have to say this is the best online community, there's just no other place like it and trust me, I've looked. I like the basic rules that are set in place that keep us civil. As I look forward to another year, I hope to get to know many more of you, you are all pretty awesome people, and there is a lot of talent here which have forced me to play better
(looks at Jack, Frosty, Noble, Bluth, Rawburt, Pulip, Rik, Population 7, Meowcenaries, Q-tip, Chuck Norris, Cake, and of course Sanc/Radio) You've each tested my abilities many times 
One thing I can tell you, anything you learn here at the administrative level, will help you outside of eGO irl, I love the usage of GitHub and Google Docs and the leadership skills here as well so dont forget that, even those Training Scenarios.. I had a few similar to that in one of my business classes and It reminded me of eGO.
Once Again, Thank You guys!:thumbup:
06-29-2013
Welp,
It's that day finally, I've officially been in eGO for 1 whole year! How the time flies.
Brief History:
Starting out as an =e= in the OPX division, I came over to TF2 as I really wasn't playing WoW as much anymore not to mention I'm not in the same server as our WoW group. Fullmetal, whos my friend irl was here so I joined up with the TF2 division shortly after. During that time I took on the role of FFTF and eventually even made it to captain. I've had the honor of being in Day Defeat and getting to meet Megs and her group of friendly people as well as Counter-strike where I was very briefly a CS Bro and Server Fill Captain. I finally came back to TF2 and took on the role of Events Coordinator and have been able to host some fun events with you guys. Oh yea and I'm also Recruitment Coordinator for the PSC... A lot for only being here a year.
Cool People portion:
I've gotten to know some of you really well and have even seen some take on new roles around eGO like Gerbil, Drew, Jhnsn, Wize, Megs A Tagger, and CrashRit Just to name a few that I know from that time till now, soo proud of them.
I've made some pretty cool friends during my time here as well, lets see, who do I speak with on a daily basis (in no particular order): Sanctified, Radio, Dark X, ApertureCake, Mr. Monday, Dr. J Liver, Panda, Stormchaser, Fluffles, Undercoverspy, Lucas, Magus/Jeremy, Wize, Kelp, Fraurixx, Caelestis, Oey. [If I didn't mention you feel free to let me know
these are just the people I always find myself on steam with]I'm giving Shiznoe his own shout out, just because lol too funny. We dont really talk but he sure makes me laugh with his global mutes and random shenanigans.
My most favorite memory here must have to be the random night Sanctified, Radio, Rik, Razberri, Tomain, Jhnsn, and the rest of the egypt crew that all flocked over to Skial-Egypt with our tags on and conquered it that one faithful night.
Some have left our beloved core and its been awesome that the level of friendships I've made here has lasted even during their time outside of eGO (looks at Panda and Jeremythegamer).
While there might be some things we don't all agree on, I have to say this is the best online community, there's just no other place like it and trust me, I've looked. I like the basic rules that are set in place that keep us civil. As I look forward to another year, I hope to get to know many more of you, you are all pretty awesome people, and there is a lot of talent here which have forced me to play better
(looks at Jack, Frosty, Noble, Bluth, Rawburt, Pulip, Rik, Population 7, Meowcenaries, Q-tip, Chuck Norris, Cake, and of course Sanc/Radio) You've each tested my abilities many times 
One thing I can tell you, anything you learn here at the administrative level, will help you outside of eGO irl, I love the usage of GitHub and Google Docs and the leadership skills here as well so dont forget that, even those Training Scenarios.. I had a few similar to that in one of my business classes and It reminded me of eGO.
Once Again, Thank You guys!:thumbup:
Last edited:
























