- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
I've recently started getting quite intrigued at doing stuff like this. I'm not just talking Ukrainian Job or Shadow Raid or Election Day, I'm talking stuff like Bank Job.
So I kind of hobbled together a build I can use at level 95 which lets me reach up into aced Lockpicking Expert as well as non-aced Control Freak. My drill times are atrocious to put it mildly, and I don't have C4 any more, but dear god can this build solo Death Wish level heists where there aren't more than 4 guards...
Anything you guys have been doing that's a little "against the grain" in terms of how the norm is supposed to go down?
So I kind of hobbled together a build I can use at level 95 which lets me reach up into aced Lockpicking Expert as well as non-aced Control Freak. My drill times are atrocious to put it mildly, and I don't have C4 any more, but dear god can this build solo Death Wish level heists where there aren't more than 4 guards...
Anything you guys have been doing that's a little "against the grain" in terms of how the norm is supposed to go down?


