- Joined
- Jun 18, 2012
- Messages
- 2,098
I decided for my 7th season of storm chasing I'd try and get you guys a nice tornado photo. That's why I've been dissapearing randomly on some of you in the middle of a conversation. Sadly that hasn't been working out that well since the only tornadoes I have spotted have been either night tornadoes that my camera can't pick up or it's been rain wrapped (like yesterdays).
On the past few chases this season on my attempt this is what I've gone through.
Started yesterday's chase off at a grocery store to check the radars to see I was in place.
Gotta love that low visibility...
despite low visibility some people want to try to rush ahead of you and drive the full speed limit (and later crash...)
Water coming up to the curb and flooding every street my friend and I drove on...
Going to a park for shelter from the hail we saw that it too on it's little walk path had become a river/pond....
BUT! I will get you guys one before the season is over! I may have to go south a state or two this season for it but I will try my hardest.
On the past few chases this season on my attempt this is what I've gone through.
Started yesterday's chase off at a grocery store to check the radars to see I was in place.
Gotta love that low visibility...
despite low visibility some people want to try to rush ahead of you and drive the full speed limit (and later crash...)
Water coming up to the curb and flooding every street my friend and I drove on...
Going to a park for shelter from the hail we saw that it too on it's little walk path had become a river/pond....
BUT! I will get you guys one before the season is over! I may have to go south a state or two this season for it but I will try my hardest.










