I'm failing my name...

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
I decided for my 7th season of storm chasing I'd try and get you guys a nice tornado photo. That's why I've been dissapearing randomly on some of you in the middle of a conversation. Sadly that hasn't been working out that well since the only tornadoes I have spotted have been either night tornadoes that my camera can't pick up or it's been rain wrapped (like yesterdays).
On the past few chases this season on my attempt this is what I've gone through.
5a5MXhg.jpg

Started yesterday's chase off at a grocery store to check the radars to see I was in place.
FB6YJJP.jpg

Gotta love that low visibility...
0Vkp87z.jpg

despite low visibility some people want to try to rush ahead of you and drive the full speed limit (and later crash...)
zwyJzqC.jpg

Water coming up to the curb and flooding every street my friend and I drove on...
kjb7GxZ.jpg

Going to a park for shelter from the hail we saw that it too on it's little walk path had become a river/pond....

BUT! I will get you guys one before the season is over! I may have to go south a state or two this season for it but I will try my hardest.
 
You could try hurricane chasing, the season's coming up.

They're a lot easier to track down.
 
Now I know your location! I know were all the Kum & Go stores are in the midwest!
 
Last edited:
it seems that every storm so far this summer (except for 2) has past north of where i live :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top