Need help with M4A4-S Nitro

Cloakedsphere

EGO Addict
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
1,270
Hey guys. I have recently been getting into playing competetive and its sad to see that I think I am doing well at the game (I generally go around 30-40 kills to 5-10 deaths.) but my team lacks the skill to play finisher. So I am generally left with a clutch situation every game.

Anyways. Thats not the point. My point is that I want to get a cool M4A4-S skin and I need your help.

I am really looking to get the M4A4-S Nitro skin and I want to trade TF2 metal for it. All I have is 5 ref, 1 rec, and 2 scrap. Perhaps I can trade my Llama cannon sticker for the gun but I would rather hang onto it. Thanks in advanced. Add me on steam if you are willing to help a fellow member out.
 
Apologies. I didnt notice the trade sub thread. If a division leader would be kind enough to move it if necessary that would be great. Thanks.
 
Silver 4. Climbing my way out of it because I cant carry a team of 0-15's all day.

well what do you expect, its the silver ranks lol. those are the guys that are completely new to csgo or pc gaming in general
 
well what do you expect, its the silver ranks lol. those are the guys that are completely new to csgo or pc gaming in general

Yeah I have figured that out. People in the game keep saying "first game ever" and I am curious as to why they queue up in competitive.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top