Warn/Kick/Ban/Cake/ShredShould give it to the FBTF. They'll put it to good use.
Warn/Kick/Ban/Cake/Shred
O.O
IDOL...I though you taught us better to Ban/Ban/Ban
CrashRIT's promotion as the second AT advisor comes in light of some big changes that leadership is planning. It's something that I myself as the sole AT advisor will not be able to handle it. Look forward to it.
O.O
IDOL...I though you taught us better to Ban/Ban/Ban
Look out people. I'm not sure how to drive this thing! Ahhhhhhhh
See Maserati, 'Zeke gets it.Yes, but now you can warn them about their incoming shredded demise, kick them into the shredder, ban them to the shredder, cake them in the shredder, before finally shredding them.
Well that changes everything!Who said anything about anyone driving it? I'm just turning it on and continuously dumping diesel in it.
Should give it to the FBTF. They'll put it to good use.
An empty server is a punk-free serverhe would ban all of eGO. And there is no arguing this fact...