Battlefield Division Announcement: eGO vs UB August 8th @9PM EST

Bad news, I'm not sure if I can make it, I'll know for sure later this week.

Never mind I'm good and I'll be there :)
 
Last edited:
Is this still on despite our low player count?

Sorry I gotta bail, my day off got switched so, I might be able to make it late if it is on.
 
Last edited:
Allright, thank you soap

This is the last chance to sign up. The match is tomorrow
 
OK good to hear I didn't miss it then, is it going to be rescheduled?
 
I'm so sorry guys been in a world of pain the pass couple days and just realized this was yesterday. I am glad they canceled or rescheduled but I am sorry I wasn't available. Just been a bad week health wise. Hopefully should be back on tomorrow
 
I'm so sorry guys been in a world of pain the pass couple days and just realized this was yesterday. I am glad they canceled or rescheduled but I am sorry I wasn't available. Just been a bad week health wise. Hopefully should be back on tomorrow
Dont worry you didn't miss anything! Hope you're feeling better! Here is a relaxing photo I took today
e4avady8.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top